Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cancun!

Here they are our pictures of our trip! We had a very fun, relaxing time! A nice way to end our busy summer, with Girls camp and Scout camp behind us!

The view out side our Hotel! Cody& Me, Paul & Michelle

Our Hotel!

I had to include this cute little towel creature.
Cody' s attempt at being an amazing photographer! ha ha! this was the view of our whole vacation, so relaxing!
Me and Shell- Bell
I love my Pina-Coladas!
Xel-Ha
Was this gorgeous natrual setting aboout 2hours from Cancun , where we could snorkle, eat, swim with dolfins, or just relax!
Michelle and Paul with the Dolphins
Hammock Central!
Cody's getting all artsy fartsy on me!
Dinner on the Patio, at the Steak joint, in our Hotel.
Arriba! Arriba! Watch out Salsa dancers here I come!!!


Parasailing

8 comments:

Katrina said...

It looks so beautiful! I am glad you guys had fun.

Sidni Nielson said...

I am so jelous!!! You guys travel alot ehhh! I haven't gone on a vacation for almost 6 years now! I am so over due!

KAT said...

Boy are we jealous!!! Reed was laughing at the picture of you with the bunny towel...When we go to Mexico I make him take a pic of me EVERYDAY with the new towel they leave us!!(they're just too cute not to) So it was good to see you with it so I could tell him I'm not the only one who takes pics of them:)!!! I'm glad you had fun...hopefully next time you go we can come along!!!

Jodi said...

Awesome pics! I will never forget how gorgeous the water is in Cancun. It looks like you guys lived it up and had a great time!

Jen said...

I think I have some of those exact pictures but just with me or Shane in the picture. Xel-ha is pretty cool. Oh I love Mexico!

Amber Lynn said...

u sucker heads!!! im so jealous! but hey you both look great!!! love you two girlies!!! vacation woman strikes again! your tooo funny!

Unknown said...

Hey cute girl! I had no idea you had a blog. I found it surfing through Paul and Sarah's blog. It's fun to see what you guys have been up to. You need to come visit AZ again!!

Allie said...

What a little hottie you are!! :) It looks like you had a blast! So i bit the bullet ans started a blog 5edweirdos.blogspot.com so now you can check it out!